Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Kinky




People fancy kinky/fetish stuff. Stuff like biting there lover in some parts, piercings in other parts, tatoos, handcuffs, seeing your partner with someone else, whips and latex, getting filmed or photographed, kamasutra style, doing it in public places, toys and games, mirrors, foot fetishes,and so on...

But me. I have a different style... I have a kinkiness/fetishness for swiss girls. I can't help it. And the worst thing is that I perceive a swiss like a hound, it's like some weird sort of sixth sense just specifically for swiss woman, like a radar of some sort. My mate Paul is witness of this. I can just tell when a girl is swiss, and even if she's not the prettiest of the lot, I go *grrrrrrrr*.

But the reason it exists it's because there's something behind those 5 languages that they speak, the amount of culture and books they have obtained, the stone cold glacier eyes, my love/hate of how everything for them is calculated and realistic, the screaming of there souls that you can perceive as a result of living in such a perfect ordered and civilized lil world, and the amazing chemistry that this creates with a crazy mexican who lives chaotically and doing what he feels. I also love that left wing stance that they swear to follow, yet deep down, you can sense that they fancy the right.

Ahhh I just love'em. I really want to move to Switzerland just to get married. To bad they don't sell swiss girls on the internet.

1 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Blogger Elfego Elgazu said...

Para que me den una visa jeje y ahora si ir a la prefectura con la vieja y decirles...

Lero lero candilero

 

Post a Comment

<< Home