Monday, August 01, 2005

What do boys think when they kiss? It might surpise you.

As we made out in her room, just returning from the salsa club where we had met 5 hours before, me and this petite blonde, (very) drunk, blue eyed, american girl (my first). In my mind there weren't any thoughts like, "This is great" "Uyyyyy look at those eyes" "What should be my next move" "I wonder if I can touch there" "KISS HER NECK, KISS HER NECK" etc...

There were...

"DO IT FOR MEXICO!!!!! VIVA ZAPATA!!! POR LOS CAMPESINOS!!!! POR LOS PAISANOS!!!! TO SPIT ON THE DESTINO MANIFIESTO!!! FOR THE FACT THAT YOU STOLE HALF OUR TERRITORY!!!"

And so forth...

In moments like those, I am really glad that our thoughts are for ourselves, and my friends that visit my blog.

Cheers to that.

5 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger double d said...

TE LA MAMASTE.
Acabas de entrar en el Top 10 posts que he visto en mi vida.

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger Elfego Elgazu said...

Gracias senior Davalos.

Solo como comentario, todo se puso blurry despues del "viva los ninios heroes..."

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger flaii said...

jajajajajajaja..
me dio muchísima risa...
y pensar que hoy mismo me acordé de tí por que tengo roomie gringa y te gustaría.

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger rubas said...

rock!!!!!! rock!!!! viva la revolucion! viva ferni!

 
At 9:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

estas loco pinche ferni

love all

yo no discrimino

if there is grass on the field, playball

 

Post a Comment

<< Home