Thursday, July 21, 2005

Few news

* The highlight of my day is when I literally pass the magic badge on a door, and it opens.

I love white men technology.

* Who spiked the ketchup????!!!!! Yesterday the ketchup didn't exactly taste like ketchup, it tasted a lot like wine. Hmmmm Looks like that recent ban in bringing alcohol inside the company is having a setback in some frenchies.

* Today I will have in my room 2 beautyful dutchies for 5 days.

* Last week I had a beautyful dutchie for 4 days.

* Pictures coming soon I swear.

* Party tonight with Paul at champ de mars. Pictures coming soon, after the event.

* El metro huele a muerto.

* I discovered that the french DO take baths almost every day... But apparently some of them don't use deodorants.

* I ate a salmon for 3.50 euros yesterday in one of the dozens of restaurants inside the company, I love french subsidies.

* Wow 10 days and no greves... (strikes)

* I met a girl from belguim yesterday, had 2 pints with her, it amazed me that beneath all her "naconess", the stupid fake american accent that made me twitch, and the bad words, there was somewhere behind those beautyful stunning green eyes, something resembling a brain. And quite a smart brain I most admit.

* I miss clean clothes.

1 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya comprate una camara

 

Post a Comment

<< Home