Friday, April 14, 2006

cool, random, obscure, favorite, late, beatles tunes ( no b-sides)

I'm Only Sleeping - Revolver
Tax Man - Revolver
Here There and Everywhere - Revolver
And Your Bird can Sing - Revolver
She Said, She Said - Revolver
Real Love - Anthology 2 (creó)
Got to Get you Into My Life - Revolver
Nowhere Man - Rubber Soul
Norweigian Wood - Rubber Soul
The Word - Rubber Soul
I'm Looking Through You - Rubber Soul
You Won't See Me - Rubber Soul
Drive My Car - Rubber Soul
Dig a Pony - Let It Be (because it's sooooooooooo 70's)
I've Got a Feeling Let It Be
Yer Blues - White Album
Birthday - White Album
Blackbird - White Album
Cry Baby Cry - White Album
Dear Prudence - White Album
Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except for me and my Monkey - White Album
Glass Onion - White Album
Good Night - White Album
Happiness is a Warm Gun - White Album
Helter Skelter - White Album
I Will - White Album
Julia - White Album
Sexy Sadie - White Album
Why Don't We Do it in the Road - White Album
Polythene Pam - Abbey Road
Mean Mr. Mustard - Abbey Road
The End - Abbey Road
You Never Give Me Your Money - Abbey Road

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home