Saturday, January 07, 2006

Humiliating

no mames, what happened yesterday to me,
made my stomach turn in rage. 2 belgian girls were
waiting for us, in a fresa club, and the guard stops
us in the entrance and say, this is a private party
you can't come in. in dutch ofcourse. And 2 drunk
belgians just stroll in after us, it was HUMILIATING.
then the next club we go, they ask me for my passport.
NO MAMES. This is shit. I've been to the Man-Ray, Vip
Room, Maxim's, La Planche, Cafe Costa, Buddha Bar, Queen's, La
Loco, Montecristo, Cafe Latin, in Paris and none EVER
put me in the line or asked me for my passport, and
this LIL SHIT CLUB REDNECK WANKERS DISCRIMINATE ME
AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
I swear to God man. I had it in my tip of my tongue to
tell him, I AM RICH, YOU ARE NOT. (i know technically
I am not yet rich, but I am sure as hell will be and
he'll be still be working in that shit lil redneck
town club)FUCKIN WANKERS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home