Thursday, August 18, 2005

Red

I am going to Amsterdam today.

(I shall not go to the red light district I shall not go to the red light districtI shall not go to the red light districtI shall not go to the red light districtI shall not go to the red light districtI shall not go to the red light districtI shall not go to the red light districtI shall not go to the red light districtI shall not go to the red light districtI shall not go to the red light districtI shall not go to the red light districtI shall not go to the red light districtI shall not go to the red light districtI shall not go to the red light districtI shall not go to the red light district I shall not go to the red light districtI shall not go to the red light district I shall not go to the red light districtI shall not go to the red light district I shall not go to the red light districtI shall not go to the red light district I shall not go to the red light districtI shall not go to the red light district I shall not go to the red light districtI shall not go to the red light district I shall not go to the red light districtI shall not go to the red light district I shall not go to the red light districtI shall not go to the red light district I shall not go to the red light districtI shall not go to the red light district I shall not go to the red light districtI shall not go to the red light district I shall not go to the red light districtI shall not go to the red light district I shall not go to the red light district)

9 Comments:

At 9:58 PM, Blogger flaii said...

por mas que lo intentes, no vas a poder negar la pinche cruz de tu parroquia!!!!!!
VE Y DIVIERTETE!

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger double d said...

escríbelo más veces... y de todos modos vas a terminar yendo guey. nomás acuérdate que los aparadores tienen vidrios, no te vayas a pegar en la chompa.

 
At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

smokeeeeeeee on the waterrrrrrr chan chan chan!, chan chan , charaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger flaii said...

avientate una guerota a mi salud

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger flaii said...

y una vrikandella y una de esas delicias del EBO, ok? pero que no sea una hamburguesa de 1 euro

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger flaii said...

gefeliciteert
te odio, yo quiero estar ahi

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger flaii said...

amsterdam is my city, b

 
At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Flock and WordPress.com, nifty stuff
It's still early yet, but two new browser/blog offerings hitting the market appear to offer a lot of promise.
Interesting blog! I'm going to bookmark you!

I have a cabaret magic blog. It pretty much covers cabaret magic related stuff.

If your interested then please come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't dealt with Blogs too much, but yours caught my attention. It was personal and yet not overdone. I'm trying to get a site together about, Handwriting Analysis, and had to ask for help. When I tried to put in words like, graphology signature , it seemed to throw everything off. Well, I enjoyed yours and if you check mine feel free to write to critique it !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home