Friday, November 19, 2004

How to be a cheap bastard like me

Step #1

If they offer you in the morning free tacos at work, eat as much as you can, once you are full shove along another couple. Think in the LONG RUN.

Step #2

Take 2 big slices of chocolate cake and shove them along to, with a lot of water.

REMEMBER THIS FREE FOOD HAS TO LAST ALL DAY!!! SO YOU BETTER EAT!

Step #3

As time passes and everyone leaves for lunch, you stay at the office, and once everyone is away you take the food that was left, in this case I ate tons of chips and sprite and cake.

Step #4

Ask your boss for peppermints, it's not classy to have a bad breath.

Step #5

Drink as much water as you can as the hours pass. If this is not working, ask for another peppermint. Remember mints take away hunger for a few precious minutes.

Conclusion:
I saved 100 pesos from my mom!

Benjamin Franklin would be so proud of me!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home