Monday, November 15, 2004

Discover if you are a metrosexual

So we all know that metrosexuals are the one's getting into girls panties this days... I mean you see girls going nuts over Brad Pitt and David Beckham, both probably having more facial creams, and other "hygene products" than Posh Spice and Jennifer Aniston combined. So I decided to take a quiz and see how metrosexual I was, and try to correlate it with the probability of me scoring with a girl in the next months.

Unfortunately the test was a disaster. And unless this metrosexual trend fades out, I am going to have to become rich and powerful in order to score, or at least start buying facial creams, and learning colors like "pastel, fiucha, crema" I just hope's Nepomuceno's theory of the grandfather clock is true, and woman go back into loving macho-carnivore-viking style men like me. I mean why would a girl like dating a guy who has the complete Vichy Cream Collection. But anyway here is the result of my test.


1 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Blogger Isho said...

i took the test... im "sort of a metrosexual"... the description reads: you like to wear trendy clothes as long as you dont look like you just got off the eurotrash express. if you stop buying moisturizing lotions and facial care products now, your testosterone levels will remain intact...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home