Saturday, October 30, 2004

Being human.

So the US presidential elections are coming, and as I read about how George Bush is Satan himself from the likes of Michael Moore, Paul Krugman, and Carlitos Fuentes, it presents me with clear facts that George Bush might not be Satan, but he's a real son of a bitch. He's not dumb like Michael Moore wants us to think (I mean Mr. Moore as much as I enjoyed your movies, and it did show what a son of a bitch Bush is it hasn't affected the polls.) He lies in such a convincing way that people actually believe him! I was watching him in Pennsylvania a very poor mining state, talking to some miners, he had them all cheering and going with his macho cowboy attitude, telling them how Envirometnalists didn't get miners, and how he understood them, and how his tax cuts were going to benefit them. But what Mr. Bush failed to tell them was that this tax cuts only benefit people that win more than 200,000 dollars. Did people care, nah.

But what I wanted to say, is as much as I hate George Bush, a small part of me, wants him to win. I think it's what mexicans call MORBO which is like when there's a car accident, and people stop and stare. I want to see how he fixes up his mess, and I want to continue reading Michael Moore boiling, and Paul Krugman accusing Bush of being the worst President in history. It's morbo. I know that the right thing to happen is for John Kerry to win, but still, I think it could be a lil boring if he does. I guess it's human...

Life lesson: Humans are a weird species. Or is it just me?

2 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home