Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Great Expectations.

I loved her simply because I found her irresisitible. I knew to my sorrow, often and often, if not always, that I loved her against reason, against promise, against peace, against hope, against happiness, against al discouragement that could be. Once for all; I loved her none the less because I knew it, and it had no more influence in restraining me, than if I had devoutly beleive her to be human perfection.

Thank you Mr. Dickens. Somebody that understands.

I also liked the

And still I stood looking at the house, thinking how happy I should be if I lived there with her, and knowing that I never was happy with her, but always miserable.

1 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, Blogger double d said...

está cabrona la movie...

si no la has visto, hazlo.

y el director es Cuarón, se la peluqeó...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home